How to Merge XML to MS PROJECT Using C++
In order to Merge XML to MS PROJECT, we’ll use
API which is a feature-rich, powerful and easy to use document manipulation and conversion API for C++ platform. You can download its latest version directly, just open
package manager, search for Aspose.Tasks.Cpp and install. You may also use the following command from the Package Manager Console.
Package Manager Console Command
PM> Install-Package Aspose.Tasks.Cpp
Steps to Merge XML to MS PROJECT via C++
Developers can easily load & merge XML files to MS PROJECT in just a few lines of code.
- Load first file as project with Project class
- Decide what entities you what to merge (tasks, assignment, resources, etc)
- Load other files as project objects with Project class
- Add target entities from other project objects to the first one
- Call the Project.Save method with output file path & SaveFileFormat.XML as parameters
Before running the merging example code, make sure that you have the following prerequisites.
- Microsoft Windows or a compatible OS with C++ Runtime Environment for Windows 32 bit, Windows 64 bit and Linux 64 bit.
- Aspose.Tasks for C++ DLL referenced in your project.
This sample code shows XML to MS PROJECT C++ Merging
Free App to Merge XML to MS PROJECT
Other Supported Merging Formats
You can also merge XML into other file formats including few listed below.
XML TO MPP (Microsoft Project Data File)
XML TO PDF (Portable Document Format)
XML TO MS PROJECT (Microsoft Project Data File)