How to Merge JIRA to PDF Using Java
In order to Merge JIRA to PDF, we’ll use
API which is a feature-rich, powerful and easy to use conversion API for Java platform. You can download its latest version directly from
and install it within your Maven-based project by adding the following configurations to the pom.xml.
Package Manager Console Command
<repository> <id>AsposeJavaAPI</id> <name>Aspose Java API</name> <url>https://repository.aspose.com/repo/</url> </repository>
<dependency> <groupId>com.aspose</groupId> <artifactId>aspose-tasks</artifactId> <version>version of aspose-tasks API</version> <classifier>jdk17</classifier> </dependency>
Steps to Merge JIRA to PDF via Java
Developers can easily load & merge JIRA files to PDF in just a few lines of code.
- Decide what entities from Jira you what to merge and how you want to map it on MS Project entities (user stories => tasks, created US date => started date, etc)
- Create new instance of Project class
- Parse Jira format to get required entities (for example if you want parse *.csv Jira backup file you may want to use Aspose.Cells)
- Add parsed entities to the created instance of Project class
- Use common .NET components to create and Fill Jira backup file format (*.csv)
Before running the merging example code, make sure that you have the following prerequisites.
- Microsoft Windows or a compatible OS with Java Runtime Environment for JSP/JSF Application and Desktop Applications.
- Get latest version of Aspose.Tasks for Java directly from Maven.