How to Merge PDF to MS PROJECT Using Java
In order to Merge PDF to MS PROJECT, we’ll use
API which is a feature-rich, powerful and easy to use conversion API for Java platform. You can download its latest version directly from
and install it within your Maven-based project by adding the following configurations to the pom.xml.
Package Manager Console Command
<repository> <id>AsposeJavaAPI</id> <name>Aspose Java API</name> <url>https://repository.aspose.com/repo/</url> </repository>
<dependency> <groupId>com.aspose</groupId> <artifactId>aspose-tasks</artifactId> <version>version of aspose-tasks API</version> <classifier>jdk17</classifier> </dependency>
Steps to Merge PDF to MS PROJECT via Java
Developers can easily load & merge PDF files to MS PROJECT in just a few lines of code.
- Create new instance of Project class
- Read each PDF file as an array of bytes
- Create instances of Aspose.Tasks.OleObject class per each array
- Fill OleObjects by arrays and add this OleObjects to the “OleObjects” collection of Project instance
- Call the Project.Save method with output file path & SaveFileFormat.PDF as parameters
Before running the merging example code, make sure that you have the following prerequisites.
- Microsoft Windows or a compatible OS with Java Runtime Environment for JSP/JSF Application and Desktop Applications.
- Get latest version of Aspose.Tasks for Java directly from Maven.
This sample code shows PDF to MS PROJECT Java Merging
Free App to Merge PDF to MS PROJECT
Other Supported Merging Formats
You can also merge PDF into other file formats including few listed below.
PDF TO MPP (Microsoft Project Data File)
PDF TO MS PROJECT (Microsoft Project Data File)