How to Merge PRIMAVERA XML to MPP Using Java
In order to Merge PRIMAVERA XML to MPP, we’ll use
API which is a feature-rich, powerful and easy to use conversion API for Java platform. You can download its latest version directly from
and install it within your Maven-based project by adding the following configurations to the pom.xml.
Package Manager Console Command
<repository> <id>AsposeJavaAPI</id> <name>Aspose Java API</name> <url>https://repository.aspose.com/repo/</url> </repository>
<dependency> <groupId>com.aspose</groupId> <artifactId>aspose-tasks</artifactId> <version>version of aspose-tasks API</version> <classifier>jdk17</classifier> </dependency>
Steps to Merge PRIMAVERA XML to MPP via Java
Developers can easily load & merge PRIMAVERA XML files to MPP in just a few lines of code.
- Load first file as project with Project class
- Decide what entities you what to merge (tasks, assignment, resources, etc)
- Load other files as project objects with Project class
- Add target entities from other project objects to the first one
- Call the Project.Save method with output file path & SaveFileFormat.PRIMAVERA XML as parameters
Before running the merging example code, make sure that you have the following prerequisites.
- Microsoft Windows or a compatible OS with Java Runtime Environment for JSP/JSF Application and Desktop Applications.
- Get latest version of Aspose.Tasks for Java directly from Maven.
This sample code shows PRIMAVERA XML to MPP Java Merging
Free App to Merge PRIMAVERA XML to MPP
Other Supported Merging Formats
You can also merge PRIMAVERA XML into other file formats including few listed below.