How to Merge MPP to JIRA Using C#
In order to Merge MPP to JIRA, we’ll use
API which is a feature-rich, powerful and easy to use document manipulation and merging API for C# platform. Open
package manager, search for Aspose.Tasks and install. You may also use the following command from the Package Manager Console. Please note that you need to decide what exactly entities from MS Project file you need to merge in source file.
Package Manager Console Command
PM> Install-Package Aspose.Tasks
Steps to Merge MPP to JIRA via C#
Developers can easily load & merge MPP files to JIRA in just a few lines of code.
- Load first file as project with Project class
- Decide what entities you what to merge (tasks, assignment, resources, etc)
- Load other files as project objects with Project class
- Add target entities from other project objects to the first one
- Call the Project.Save method with output file path & SaveFileFormat.MPP as parameters
Before running the merging example code, make sure that you have the following prerequisites.
- Microsoft Windows or a compatible OS with .NET Framework, Mono and COM Interop.
- Development environment like Microsoft Visual Studio.
- Aspose.Tasks for .NET DLL referenced in your project.
This sample code shows MPP to JIRA C# Merging
Free App to Merge MPP to JIRA
Other Supported Merging Formats
You can also merge MPP into other file formats including few listed below.
MPP TO MPP (Microsoft Project Data File)
MPP TO PDF (Portable Document Format)
MPP TO MS PROJECT (Microsoft Project Data File)