How to Merge MPT to ORACLE PRIMAVERA Using C#
In order to Merge MPT to ORACLE PRIMAVERA, we’ll use
API which is a feature-rich, powerful and easy to use document manipulation and merging API for C# platform. Open
package manager, search for Aspose.Tasks and install. You may also use the following command from the Package Manager Console. Please note that you need to decide what exactly entities from MS Project file you need to merge in source file.
Package Manager Console Command
PM> Install-Package Aspose.Tasks
Steps to Merge MPT to ORACLE PRIMAVERA via C#
Developers can easily load & merge MPT files to ORACLE PRIMAVERA in just a few lines of code.
- Load first file as project with Project class
- Decide what entities you what to merge (tasks, assignment, resources, etc)
- Load other files as project objects with Project class
- Add target entities from other project objects to the first one
- Call the Project.Save method with output file path & SaveFileFormat.MPT as parameters
Before running the merging example code, make sure that you have the following prerequisites.
- Microsoft Windows or a compatible OS with .NET Framework, Mono and COM Interop.
- Development environment like Microsoft Visual Studio.
- Aspose.Tasks for .NET DLL referenced in your project.
This sample code shows MPT to ORACLE PRIMAVERA C# Merging
Free App to Merge MPT to ORACLE PRIMAVERA
Other Supported Merging Formats
You can also merge MPT into other file formats including few listed below.
MPT TO MPP (Microsoft Project Data File)
MPT TO PDF (Portable Document Format)
MPT TO MS PROJECT (Microsoft Project Data File)