How to Merge PRIMAVERA XER to PDF Using C#
In order to Merge PRIMAVERA XER to PDF, we’ll use
API which is a feature-rich, powerful and easy to use document manipulation and merging API for C# platform. Open
package manager, search for Aspose.Tasks and install. You may also use the following command from the Package Manager Console. Please note that you need to decide what exactly entities from MS Project file you need to merge in source file.
Package Manager Console Command
PM> Install-Package Aspose.Tasks
Steps to Merge PRIMAVERA XER to PDF via C#
Developers can easily load & merge PRIMAVERA XER files to PDF in just a few lines of code.
- Load first file as project with Project class
- Decide what entities you what to merge (tasks, assignment, resources, etc)
- Load other files as project objects with Project class
- Add target entities from other project objects to the first one
- Call the Project.Save method with output file path & SaveFileFormat.PRIMAVERA XER as parameters
Before running the merging example code, make sure that you have the following prerequisites.
- Microsoft Windows or a compatible OS with .NET Framework, Mono and COM Interop.
- Development environment like Microsoft Visual Studio.
- Aspose.Tasks for .NET DLL referenced in your project.
This sample code shows PRIMAVERA XER to PDF C# Merging
Free App to Merge PRIMAVERA XER to PDF
Other Supported Merging Formats
You can also merge PRIMAVERA XER into other file formats including few listed below.