Convert TeX and LaTeX
TeX converter API Solution for C++.
Aspose.TeX is an API to the Object TeX system, for detail of Tex file, here is the Tex introduction . Developers can easily convert TeX to PDF, XPS, PNG, JPG, BMP and TIFF formats by integrating the API for C++. Below are few code samples that programmers can enhance and integrate within LaTex solutions.
The API solution for Java here lets you convert TeX and LaTeX files programmatically, but you may find it useful to see and try cross-platform Converters developed on these native APIs. There you can also find applications to create and edit TeX files, tables, graphics, to merge files into the one of PDF format, etc.
Convert LaTeX to Images, XPS, PDF, SVG C++.
The API supports BMP, JPEG, PDF, SVG, TIFF, XPS, and PNG as output formats. To convert TeX files to Images, PDF, XPS or SVG process next steps:
- Create instance of the TeXOptions Class .
- Define the image type and size using ImageDevice .
- Specify the file system working directory for the output/input using OutputWorkingDirectory / InputWorkingDirectory .
- Initialize the options for saving using BmpSaveOptions , PngSaveOptions , TiffSaveOptions , JpegSaveOptions or PdfSaveOptions , SvgSaveOptions , XpsSaveOptions , which is default, not need to set.
- Run conversion using Run Method of TeXJob() for ImageDevice or PdfDevice , SvgDevice , XpsDevice .
Aspose.TeX for C++ works well within any development environment that supports C++, but the next requirements are highly advised:
- Microsoft Visual Studio 2015 or later.
- Microsoft Windows desktop (7, 8, 10).
- Server operating systems (2008, 2012), etc.
- Linux systems (Ubuntu-16.04 or later).
1. Can I convert TeX with this API solution?
Aspose.TeX has functionality that allows you to convert TeX and LaTeX files to other formats online or programmatically. If you need to transform your files instantly online you may like to use TeX Converter cross-platform application.
2. What Conversions are supported?
This conversion functionality supports JPEG, BMP, PNG, TIFF, SVG, PDF, and XPS as output formats.
3. Is the functionality free?
The cross-platform converters are free, when for the API solution you can get a free Trial and then buy the product if needed.
Support and Learning Resources
- Learning Resources
- Source Code
- API References
- Product Support
- Free Support
- Paid Support
- Release Notes
- Why Aspose.TeX for C++?
- Customers List
- Success Stories