TeX to XPS
Convert TeX to XPS via API Solution for C++.
How to Convert TeX to XPS Using C++
Aspose.TeX for TeX to XPS converter transforms a TeX file to XPS using the C++ programming language.
The API presented here can be used to create your own cross-platform application or integrated into your C++ project.
In order to convert TeX to XPS:
- Use the Aspose.TeX for C++ API which is a feature-rich, powerful and easy-to-use document processing and conversion API for C++ platform.
- You can download its latest version directly. Just open NuGet package manager, search for Aspose.TeX.Cpp and install. You may also use the Package Manager Console.
Steps to Convert TeX to XPS Using C++
Aspose.TeX makes it easy for developers to transform TeX files to XPS in just a few lines of code.
- Instantiate the TeXOptions class.
- Specify the file system working directory for the output by calling the set_OutputWorkingDirectory() method.
- Initialize save options for the XPS format using the XpsSaveOptions class.
- Instantiate the TeXJob class with a newly created XpsDevice object and run the TeX to XPS conversion using the Run() method.
Get Started with the C++ TeX API
- Install from the command line typing
nuget install Aspose.TeX.Cppor via the Visual Studio Package Manager Console using
- Alternatively, get the DLLs in a ZIP file from downloads .
1. Can I convert TeX to XPS?
Aspose.TeX solution has functionality that allows you to convert TeX files to other formats online or programmatically. If you need to transform TeX to XPS instantly online, you may like to use TeX Converter cross-platform application.
2. Can I find a more detailed information on how to convert TeX to XPS?
3. Is the functionality free?
The cross-platform converters are free, and for the API solution you can get a free trial and then buy the product if needed.
4. Is there TeX to XPS Java API in Aspose.TeX?
Yes. By now Aspose.TeX covers Java, .NET, and C++ programming languages.
TeX What is TeX File Format
TeX is not actually a format. It is both a programming language and also an interpreter engine that understands this language. A TeX file is a plain text file created using TeX syntax to be converted to some target format by being processed by a TeX engine. This output document may include graphics, tables, lists, formulas, and equations.
XPS What is XPS File Format
XPS format is similar to PDF format. Both are page description language (PDL) formats. EPS is based on HTML and not on PostScript language. The .eps file is capable to contain a markup of the document's structure along with the information on how the document would look like. There are also added instructions on how to print and render the document. The feature of the format is that it fixes the document's description which means that it will look the same no matter who and from what operational system opens it.