TeX to PDF
Convert TeX to PDF via API Solution for Java
How to Convert TeX to PDF Using Java
Aspose.TeX for TeX to PDF converter transforms a TeX file to PDF using the Java programming language.
The API presented here can be used to create your own cross-platform application or integrated into your Java project.
In order to convert TeX to PDF:
- Use the Aspose.TeX for Java API, which is a feature-rich, powerful and easy-to-use document processing and conversion API for Java platform.
- You can download its latest version directly from Aspose Maven Repository and install it within your Maven-based project by adding the following configurations to the pom.xml:
<repository> <id>snapshots</id> <name>repo</name> <url>http://repository.aspose.com/repo/</url> </repository>
<dependency> <groupId>com.aspose</groupId> <artifactId>aspose-tex</artifactId> <version>21.4</version> </dependency>
Steps of the TeX to PDF Conversion in Java
Aspose.TeX makes it easy for the developers to transform TeX files to PDF in just a few lines of code.
- Create an object of the TeXOptions class.
- To set the space, or area, where TeX output will be written, set the file system working directory for the output using the OutputWorkingDirectory property.
- Initialize save options for the PDF format using the PdfSaveOptions class.
- Create an object of the TeXJob class and run the LaTeX to PDF conversion using the run() method.
Aspose.TeX for Java is supported on all major operating systems. Just make sure that you have the following prerequisites:
- J2SE 8.0 (1.8) or above.
1. Can I convert TeX to PDF?
Aspose.TeX solution has functionality that allows you to convert TeX files to other formats online or programmatically. If you need to transform TeX to PDF instantly online, you may like to use TeX Converter cross-platform application.
2. Can I find a more detailed information on how to convert TeX to PDF?
3. Is the functionality free?
The cross-platform converters are free, and for the API solution you can get a free trial and then buy the product if needed.
4. Is there TeX to PDF Java API in Aspose.TeX?
Yes. By now Aspose.TeX covers Java, .NET, and C++ programming languages.
TeX What is TeX File Format
TeX is not actually a format. It is both a programming language and also an interpreter engine that understands this language. A TeX file is a plain text file created using TeX syntax to be converted to some target format by being processed by a TeX engine. This output document may include graphics, tables, lists, formulas, and equations.
PDF What is PDF File Format
Portable Document Format or as many of us know it PDF is a cross-platform open format and one of the most famous in the world. Once developed by Adobe this page description language (PDL) format is now supported by almost every environment or operating system and can be read by almost every device.