TeX to TIFF
Convert TeX to TIFF via API Solution for Java
How to Convert TeX to TIFF Using Java
Aspose.TeX for TeX to TIFF converter transforms TeX file to TIFF image with using of any language supported by Java.
The API you see here can be also used to create your own cross-platform application or be integrated into your Java project.
In order to convert TeX to TIFF:
- Use Aspose.TeX for Java API which is a feature-rich, powerful and easy to use conversion API for Java platform.
- You can download its latest version directly from Aspose Maven Repository and install it within your Maven-based project by adding the following configurations to the pom.xml.
<repository> <id>snapshots</id> <name>repo</name> <url>http://repository.aspose.com/repo/</url> </repository>
<dependency> <groupId>com.aspose</groupId> <artifactId>aspose-tex</artifactId> <version>21.4</version> </dependency>
Steps to TeX to TIFF Conversion on Java
Aspose.TeX makes it easy for the developers to transform TEX files to TIFF in just a few lines of code.
- Initialize TeXOptions to create conversion options for Object TeX format.
- In order to set space, or area, where the TeX output will be written, set the system working directory for the output using OutputWorkingDirectory
- Initialize the options for saving in TIFF format using TiffSaveOptions .
- Run TeX to TIFF conversion using TeXJob() Method.
Aspose.TeX for Java is supported on all major operating systems. Just make sure that you have the following prerequisites:
- J2SE 8.0 (1.8) or above.
1. Can I convert TEX to TIFF?
Aspose.TeX solution has functionality that allows you to convert TEX files to other formats online or programmatically. If you need to transform TEX to TIFF instantly online you may like to use TEX Converter cross-platform application.
2. Can I find a more detailed information on how to convert TEX to TIFF?
Go to the Documentation chapter to find the information like Developer Guide, Release Notes, and many more information about TeX and LaTeX. Visit our GitHub project to see the code examples for using the solution.
3. Is the functionality free?
The cross-platform converters are free, when for the API solution you can get a free Trial and then buy the product if needed.
Yes. By now Aspose.TeX covers Java, .NET, and C++ programming languages.
TEX What is TEX File Format
TeX is not actually a format. It is at the same time a programming language and also an interpreter engine that understands this language. A TeX file is a document created in LaTeX. This document can include graphics, tables, symbols, lists, formulas, and equations.
TIFF What is TIFF File Format
The Tag Image File Format format is a format spread among photographers. It lets keep really high-quality images, like fabulous macro photos of flowers, insects, or dew drops you may have seen. TIFF stores image information and raster graphics. Storing that much information makes the images of this format pretty heavy, so TIFF is not good in cases when you need to save space.