TeX to XPS
Convert TeX to XPS via API Solution for Java
How to Convert TeX to XPS Using Java
Aspose.TeX for TeX to XPS converter transforms TeX file to XPS image with using of any language supported by Java.
The API you see here can be also used to create your own cross-platform application or be integrated into your Java project.
In order to convert TeX to XPS:
- Use Aspose.TeX for Java API which is a feature-rich, powerful and easy to use conversion API for Java platform.
- You can download its latest version directly from Aspose Maven Repository and install it within your Maven-based project by adding the following configurations to the pom.xml.
<repository> <id>snapshots</id> <name>repo</name> <url>http://repository.aspose.com/repo/</url> </repository>
<dependency> <groupId>com.aspose</groupId> <artifactId>aspose-tex</artifactId> <version>21.4</version> </dependency>
Steps to TeX to XPS Conversion on Java
Aspose.TeX makes it easy for the developers to transform TEX files to XPS in just a few lines of code.
- Initialize TeXOptions to create conversion options for Object TeX format.
- In order to set space, or area, where the TeX output will be written, set the system working directory for the output using OutputWorkingDirectory
- Initialize the options for saving in XPS format using XpsSaveOptions .
- Run TeX to XPS conversion using TeXJob() Method.
Aspose.TeX for Java is supported on all major operating systems. Just make sure that you have the following prerequisites:
- J2SE 8.0 (1.8) or above.
1. Can I convert TEX to XPS?
Aspose.TeX solution has functionality that allows you to convert TEX files to other formats online or programmatically. If you need to transform TEX to XPS instantly online you may like to use TEX Converter cross-platform application.
2. Can I find a more detailed information on how to convert TEX to XPS?
Go to the Documentation chapter to find the information like Developer Guide, Release Notes, and many more information about TeX and LaTeX. Visit our GitHub project to see the code examples for using the solution.
3. Is the functionality free?
The cross-platform converters are free, when for the API solution you can get a free Trial and then buy the product if needed.
Yes. By now Aspose.TeX covers Java, .NET, and C++ programming languages.
TEX What is TEX File Format
TeX is not actually a format. It is at the same time a programming language and also an interpreter engine that understands this language. A TeX file is a document created in LaTeX. This document can include graphics, tables, symbols, lists, formulas, and equations.
XPS What is XPS File Format
XPS format is similar to PDF format. Both are page description language (PDL) formats. EPS is based on HTML and not on PostScript language. The .eps file is capable to contain a markup of the document's structure along with the information on how the document would look like. There are also added instructions on how to print and render the document. The feature of the format is that it fixes the document's description which means that it will look the same no matter who and from what operational system opens it.