Convert PPSX to XLAM via C# or Online App
.NET API for PPSX to XLAM conversion without using Microsoft® Excel or PowerPoint
By using Aspose.Total for .NET you can convert PPSX file to XLAM within any .NET, C#, ASP.NET and VB.NET application in two simple steps. Firstly, by using Aspose.Slides for .NET , you can export PPSX to HTML. After that, by using Aspose.Cells for .NET Spreadsheet Programming API, you can convert HTML to XLAM.
How to Convert PPSX to XLAM via C# or Online App
- Open PPSX file using Presentation class
- Export PPSX as HTML by using Save method
- Load HTML document by using Workbook class
- Save the document to XLAM using Save method
PPSX File Conversion in C#
For PPSX file to XLAM Conversion in C#, please install the API from the command line as
nuget install Aspose.Total or via Package Manager Console of Visual Studio.
Alternatively, get the offline MSI installer or DLLs in a ZIP file from downloads .
Free Online Converter for PPSX to XLAM
Convert Protected PPSX to XLAM via C#
While converting PPSX file to XLAM, if your input PPSX document is password protected you cannot convert it to XLAM without decrypting the document. When your document is password protected, it means it enforces certain restrictions on the presentation. To remove the restrictions, the password has to be entered. A password-protected presentation is considered a locked presentation. The API allows you to open the encrypted document by passing the correct password in a LoadOptions object.
Convert PPSX to XLAM with Watermark via C#
While converting PPSX file to XLAM, you can also add watermark to your output XLAM file format. In order to add a watermark, you can create a new Workbook object and open the converted HTML document, select Worksheet via its index, create a Shape and use its AddTextEffect function. After that you can save your HTML document as XLAM with Watermark.
- How can I convert PPSX to XLAM Online?Online App for PPSX conversion is integrated above. To initiate the PPSX to XLAM conversion process, simply add the PPSX file by either dragging and dropping it into the designated area or clicking on it to import the document. Next, click on the "Convert" button. Once the PPSX to XLAM conversion has been completed, you can download the converted file. With just a single click, you will receive your output XLAM files.
- How long does it take to convert PPSX?The speed of this online converter is largely dependent on the size of the PPSX file. If the PPSX file is small in size, the conversion to XLAM can be completed within a few seconds. Additionally, if you have integrated the conversion code within a .NET application, the speed of the conversion process will depend on how well you have optimized your application for this purpose.
- Is it safe to convert PPSX to XLAM using free Aspose.Total converter?Of course! As soon as the PPSX to XLAM conversion is complete, you will have instant access to the download link for the converted XLAM files. Please note that we automatically delete any uploaded files after 24 hours, and the download links will no longer be active after this time period. Your files are completely secure and private, as no one else has access to them. The file conversion process, including PPSX conversion, is absolutely safe to use. We offer this free app primarily for testing purposes so that you can evaluate the results before integrating the code.
- What browser should I use to convert PPSX?This online conversion tool is compatible with any modern browser, such as Google Chrome, Firefox, Opera, or Safari. However, if you are developing a desktop application, the Aspose.Total PPSX Conversion API is a reliable option for smooth integration.
Explore PPSX Conversion Options with .NET
What is PPSX File Format?
The PPXS file format is a file extension used by Microsoft PowerPoint to save presentations in a compressed format. It is an extension of the PPTX file format, which is the default file format for PowerPoint presentations. The “S” in PPXS stands for “compressed”, indicating that the file has undergone compression to reduce its size.
The purpose of the PPXS format is to create smaller file sizes for PowerPoint presentations, making them easier to share, transfer, and store. The compression algorithm used in PPXS files helps to reduce the overall file size while maintaining the content and formatting of the presentation.
PPXS files can be created and edited using Microsoft PowerPoint or other software that supports the PowerPoint file format. They contain various multimedia elements such as text, images, videos, audio, and animations, just like regular PowerPoint presentations.
When opening a PPXS file, PowerPoint decompresses the file to restore it to its original PPTX format, allowing users to view and edit the presentation as they would with any other PowerPoint file.
The use of the PPXS format can be beneficial when working with large presentations or when there is a need to optimize file sizes for sharing or storage purposes. However, it’s worth noting that decompressing the PPXS file to its original PPTX format may require additional processing time.
What is XLAM File Format?
The XLAM (Excel Add-in) file format is a specialized file format used in Microsoft Excel to store and distribute add-ins, which are additional functionalities or customizations that extend the capabilities of Excel. An XLAM file contains VBA (Visual Basic for Applications) code, macros, custom functions, and other elements that can enhance and automate Excel’s functionality.
XLAM files are designed to be loaded as add-ins within Excel, providing users with additional features and tools that are not available by default. These add-ins can be created by users or developers to streamline repetitive tasks, perform complex calculations, create custom functions, or interact with external systems and data sources.
One of the advantages of the XLAM format is its portability and ease of distribution. Once an XLAM file is created, it can be easily shared with others, allowing them to install and use the add-in in their own Excel environment. This makes it convenient for teams or organizations to standardize their workflows and share custom functionalities across multiple users.
XLAM files can be loaded into Excel by navigating to the “Add-ins” section in the Excel options and selecting the desired add-in file. Once loaded, the add-in’s functionality becomes available within Excel, providing users with additional features, menus, or toolbars tailored to their specific needs.