Aspose.Total for PHP via Java is a comprehensive suite that provides a wide range of features for working with Excel spreadsheets, Powerpoint presentations as well as Barcode gerneration and recognition. With Aspose.Total for PHP via Java, you can easily add PPTX to EXCEL conversion to any PHP application in just few steps.
Firstly, use Aspose.Slides for PHP via Java to export the PPTX file to HTML. Then, use Aspose.Cells for PHP via Java to convert the HTML file to EXCEL. Both Aspose.Cells for PHP via Java and Aspose.Slides for PHP via Java are child APIs of Aspose.Total for PHP via Java APIs package.
How to Convert PPTX to EXCEL?
- Open and load PPTX file using Presentation class
- Set the HTML save options using HtmlOptions object or directly call the save method
- Save the PPTX file into HTML using save method with specified path and SaveFormat.HTML as parameters
- Use Workbook class to load the exported HTML
- Call the save method to convert it into EXCEL format
- PHP 7 or greater versions is installed
- Machine must have Oracle JDK 7 or greater versions
- Download PHP/Java Bridge binary JavaBridge.jar and java/Java.inc PHP library Java.inc and save it into settings folder
- Adjust the setting relevant to platform (Windows, Linux, MacOS etc) for Aspose.Cells and Aspose.Slides
Free Online Converter for PPTX to EXCEL
- How can I convert PPTX to EXCEL Online?Above, you'll find a comprehensive web-based tool for transforming PPTX files into EXCEL format. To begin the conversion, effortlessly include your PPTX file by either dragging and dropping it or clicking within the indicated white area to import the document. Following that, initiate the conversion process by selecting the "Convert" button. Upon completion of the PPTX to EXCEL conversion, you can immediately download the converted file with a single click.
- How long does it take to convert PPTX?The efficiency of this online converter is notably swift, its speed varying predominantly based on the PPTX file's size. Compact PPTX files can be transformed into EXCEL format in mere seconds. Moreover, if you've incorporated the conversion code into a PHP application, the speed of the conversion process will be reliant on the degree of optimization you've implemented within your application for this specific task.
- Is it safe to convert PPTX to EXCEL using free Aspose.Total converter?Absolutely! Upon completing the conversion procedure, you will immediately be provided with the download link for your EXCEL files. It's important to note that our practice involves the automatic removal of all uploaded files after 24 hours, and the download links will become inactive beyond this timeframe. Be assured that the security of your files is our top priority, as they remain inaccessible to anyone else. Our file conversion service, inclusive of PPTX conversion, is meticulously crafted with the highest safety standards. Furthermore, the incorporation of the complimentary application facilitates the opportunity for users to perform testing and assess outcomes before advancing to code integration.
- What browser should I use to convert PPTX?Feel free to employ contemporary web browsers like Google Chrome, Firefox, Opera, or Safari. Alternatively, if you're working on a Desktop application, the Aspose.Total PPTX Conversion API stands as a seamless and efficient resolution.
What is PPTX File Format?
The PPTX file format is the successor to the PPT (PowerPoint Presentation) format and is used by Microsoft PowerPoint, the popular presentation software included in the Microsoft Office suite. PPTX files were introduced with the release of Microsoft Office 2007 and are based on the Open XML file format.
PPTX files store presentations as a collection of individual slides, each containing various elements such as text, images, shapes, charts, tables, and multimedia content. The format uses XML-based encoding, which allows for more efficient storage, improved data recovery, and enhanced compatibility with other software applications.
One of the key advantages of the PPTX format is its smaller file size compared to the older PPT format. This is achieved through improved compression techniques and the elimination of redundant data, resulting in more compact files that are easier to share, transfer, and store.
PPTX files also offer advanced features and capabilities, including support for enhanced formatting options, slide transitions, animations, and embedded multimedia elements. The format allows for greater flexibility in designing and customizing presentations, enabling users to create visually appealing and interactive slideshows.
PPTX files can be opened, edited, and presented using Microsoft PowerPoint or compatible software applications across different platforms, including Windows, macOS, and mobile devices. They can be shared via email, uploaded to cloud storage services, or accessed through collaboration platforms for seamless teamwork and presentation delivery.
What is EXCEL File Format?
Microsoft Excel is a widely used spreadsheet software known for its ability to save and share data in various file formats. The different file formats supported by Excel offer flexibility and compatibility with other software applications.
The default file format in Excel is XLS, while the newer and more efficient XLSX format has gained popularity. XLSX files have advantages such as smaller file sizes, improved data recovery, and better compatibility with other programs.
For simpler data exchange, Excel supports CSV (Comma-Separated Values) and TXT (Plain Text) formats. CSV files use commas to separate data, making them easily readable by different applications. TXT files store plain text data without any formatting.
To preserve formatting and layout when sharing data, Excel allows saving files in the PDF (Portable Document Format) format. PDF files are widely used for publishing Excel data while retaining its visual presentation.
For collaborative projects, Excel offers the ODS (OpenDocument Spreadsheet) format, which is open-source and compatible with various software applications.
DBF (dBASE File) is a less commonly used format in Excel, but it is advantageous for handling large datasets and is compatible with dBASE software.
Excel also supports formats like XLT (Excel Template), XLTX (Excel Open XML Template), XLTM (Excel Macro-Enabled Template), and XML (eXtensible Markup Language) for template usage or data exchange between different software applications.