Why to Convert BMP to Email?
BMP (Bitmap) is a raster graphics image file format used to store bitmap digital images. It is one of the most commonly used image formats and is widely supported by various applications. Email is a widely used communication medium and is used to send and receive messages, documents, images, and other files. Converting BMP to Email format allows users to send and receive images in an email.
How Aspose.Total helps for BMP to Email Conversion?
Aspose.Total for Python via .NET is a full package of various APIs dealing different formats including Email, Images and Microsoft Word formats. It provides two APIs, Aspose.Words for Python via .NET and Aspose.Email for Python via .NET, which makes the conversion of BMP to Email easy using Python. It is a two step process, firstly load the Word file and render it into HTML via Aspose.Words for Python via .NET. Secondly load the converted HTML using Aspose.Email for Python via .NET and save it into EMAIL format. This API is easy to use and provides a simple and efficient way to convert BMP to Email.
How to Convert BMP to EMAIL in Python
- Open the source BMP file using Document class
- Call the
savemethod while specifying output HTML file path and relevant HTML Save options as parameter. So your BMP file is converted to HTML at the specified path
- Now Load the saved HTML file using MailMessage.load
- Call the save method with relevant file path. So finally the BMP is converted
- For BMP to EMAIL conversion, Python 3.5 or later is required
- Reference APIs within the project directly from PyPI ( Aspose.Words and Aspose.Email )
- Or use the following pip command
pip install aspose.wordsand
pip install Aspose.Email-for-Python-via-NET
- Moreover, Microsoft Windows or Linux based OS (see more for Words and Email ) and for Linux check additional requirements for gcc and libpython and follow step by step instructions INSTALL