Why to Convert BMP to MSG?
The BMP (Bitmap) format is a widely used image format, but it is not suitable for emailing. The MSG (Outlook Message) format is a file format used by Microsoft Outlook to store emails, contacts, and other items. Converting a BMP image to MSG format allows the image to be sent as an email attachment.
How Aspose.Total Helps for BMP to MSG Conversion?
Aspose.Total for Python via .NET is a full package of various APIs dealing different formats including Email, Images and Microsoft Word formats. It provides two APIs, Aspose.Words for Python via .NET and Aspose.Email for Python via .NET, which can be used to automate the conversion process from BMP to MSG. It is a two step process, firstly load the Word file and render it into HTML via Aspose.Words for Python via .NET. Secondly load the converted HTML using Aspose.Email for Python via .NET and save it into MSG format. This makes the conversion process easy and efficient for Python developers.
How to Convert BMP to MSG in Python
- Open the source BMP file using Document class
- Call the
savemethod while specifying output HTML file path and relevant HTML Save options as parameter. So your BMP file is converted to HTML at the specified path
- Now Load the saved HTML file using MailMessage.load
- Call the save method with relevant file path. So finally the BMP is converted
- For BMP to MSG conversion, Python 3.5 or later is required
- Reference APIs within the project directly from PyPI ( Aspose.Words and Aspose.Email )
- Or use the following pip command
pip install aspose.wordsand
pip install Aspose.Email-for-Python-via-NET
- Moreover, Microsoft Windows or Linux based OS (see more for Words and Email ) and for Linux check additional requirements for gcc and libpython and follow step by step instructions INSTALL