Why to Convert BMP to PST?
The Portable Network Graphics (PNG) format is a popular image format used for storing and transmitting digital images. It is widely used for web graphics and is supported by most web browsers. However, the Personal Storage Table (PST) format is a proprietary file format used by Microsoft Outlook to store emails, contacts, calendar items, and other data. Converting a BMP image to PST format allows users to store and access their data in Outlook.
How Aspose.Total Helps for BMP to PST Conversion?
Aspose.Total for Python via .NET is a comprehensive package of APIs that helps developers to automate the conversion process from BMP to PST. It is a full package of various APIs dealing with different formats including Email, Images and Microsoft Word formats. Aspose.Words for Python via .NET and Aspose.Email for Python via .NET APIs that are part of Aspose.Total for Python via .NET package makes this conversion easy using Python. It is a two step process, firstly load the Word file and render it into HTML via Aspose.Words for Python via .NET. Secondly load the converted HTML using Aspose.Email for Python via .NET and save it into PST format. This process is simple and efficient and helps developers to quickly and easily convert BMP to PST.
How to Convert BMP to PST in Python
- Open the source BMP file using Document class
- Call the
savemethod while specifying output HTML file path and relevant HTML Save options as parameter. So your BMP file is converted to HTML at the specified path
- Now Load the saved HTML file using MailMessage.load
- Call the save method with relevant file path. So finally the BMP is converted
- For BMP to PST conversion, Python 3.5 or later is required
- Reference APIs within the project directly from PyPI ( Aspose.Words and Aspose.Email )
- Or use the following pip command
pip install aspose.wordsand
pip install Aspose.Email-for-Python-via-NET
- Moreover, Microsoft Windows or Linux based OS (see more for Words and Email ) and for Linux check additional requirements for gcc and libpython and follow step by step instructions INSTALL