Why to Convert OTT to EML?
OTT (Open Text Template) is a file format used to create documents with a combination of text, images, and other objects. It is widely used for creating documents such as letters, invoices, and reports. EML (Email Message Format) is a file format used to store email messages. It is widely used by email clients such as Microsoft Outlook, Apple Mail, and Mozilla Thunderbird. Converting OTT to EML allows users to store their documents in an email format, which can be easily shared and accessed.
How Aspose.Total Helps for OTT to EML Conversion?
Aspose.Total for Python via .NET is a full package of various APIs dealing different formats including Email, Images and Microsoft Word formats. It includes Aspose.Words for Python via .NET and Aspose.Email for Python via .NET APIs that makes the conversion of OTT to EML easy using Python. It is a two step process, firstly load the Word file and render it into HTML via Aspose.Words for Python via .NET. Secondly load the converted HTML using Aspose.Email for Python via .NET and save it into EML format. This API helps developers to automate the conversion process and save time and effort. It also provides a wide range of features such as creating, editing, and converting documents, images, and emails.
How to Convert OTT to EML in Python
- Open the source OTT file using Document class
- Call the
savemethod while specifying output HTML file path and relevant HTML Save options as parameter. So your OTT file is converted to HTML at the specified path
- Now Load the saved HTML file using MailMessage.load
- Call the save method with relevant file path. So finally the OTT is converted
- For OTT to EML conversion, Python 3.5 or later is required
- Reference APIs within the project directly from PyPI ( Aspose.Words and Aspose.Email )
- Or use the following pip command
pip install aspose.wordsand
pip install Aspose.Email-for-Python-via-NET
- Moreover, Microsoft Windows or Linux based OS (see more for Words and Email ) and for Linux check additional requirements for gcc and libpython and follow step by step instructions INSTALL