Why to Convert PST to Image?
For a Python developer, it is often necessary to convert PST to Image format. This is because the PST format is not compatible with many applications and devices, and thus it is necessary to convert it to a more widely accepted format such as Image. This is especially true for applications that require the use of images, such as web applications, mobile applications, and desktop applications.
How Aspose.Total Helps for PST to Image Conversion?
Aspose.Total for Python via .NET is a comprehensive package of various APIs that can help automate the conversion process. It includes APIs for dealing with different formats, including Email, Images, and Microsoft Word formats. Aspose.Words for Python via .NET and Aspose.Email for Python via .NET are two of the APIs that are part of the Aspose.Total for Python via .NET package. These APIs make it easy to convert PST to Image format using Python.
The conversion process is a two-step process. First, the Email is loaded and rendered into HTML using Aspose.Email for Python via .NET. Then, the converted HTML is loaded using Aspose.Words for Python via .NET and saved into the respective Word IMAGE format. This process is simple and efficient, and it can be done quickly and easily with the help of Aspose.Total for Python via .NET.
How to Convert PST to IMAGE in Python
- Open the source PST file using MailMessage.load class
- Call the
savemethod while specifying output HTML file path and relevant HTML Save options as parameter. So your PST file is converted to HTML at the specified path
- Now Load the saved HTML file using Document
- Call the save method with relevant file path. So finally the PST is converted
- For PST to IMAGE conversion, Python 3.5 or later is required
- Reference APIs within the project directly from PyPI ( Aspose.Words and Aspose.Email )
- Or use the following pip command
pip install aspose.wordsand
pip install Aspose.Email-for-Python-via-NET
- Moreover, Microsoft Windows or Linux based OS (see more for Words and Email ) and for Linux check additional requirements for gcc and libpython and follow step by step instructions INSTALL