Why to Convert SXC to Word
The SXC file format is a spreadsheet format used by the OpenOffice Calc application. It is a popular format for storing and sharing data, but it is not compatible with Microsoft Word. Therefore, if a Python developer wants to add a SXC to WORD conversion feature within their application, they need to use a third-party API to automate the conversion process.
How Aspose.Total Helps for SXC to Word Conversion
Aspose.Total for Python via .NET is a full package of various APIs dealing different formats including SXC and WORD files. It is mainly in two steps. Firstly use Aspose.Cells for Python via .NET API to convert SXC file to HTML. After that by using Word Python API Aspose.Words for Python via .NET, save the created HTML into desired Microsoft Word format.
The Aspose.Cells for Python via .NET API provides a wide range of features to manipulate SXC files. It allows developers to read, write, and convert SXC files to other popular formats such as HTML, PDF, XLSX, and more. It also provides features to manipulate worksheets, rows, columns, cells, and more.
The Aspose.Words for Python via .NET API provides a wide range of features to manipulate Word documents. It allows developers to read, write, and convert Word documents to other popular formats such as HTML, PDF, XLSX, and more. It also provides features to manipulate document elements such as paragraphs, tables, images, and more.
By using Aspose.Total for Python via .NET API, developers can easily automate the SXC to Word conversion process. It provides a simple and efficient way to convert SXC files to Word documents without any manual intervention. The API also provides features to customize the conversion process according to the user’s needs.
How to Convert SXC to WORD in Python
- Step 1 Open the source SXC file using Workbook class
- Save SXC file to HTML by using save(file, SaveFormat.HTML) method by providing the file name and desired directory path
- Step 2 Load HTML file with an instance of Document class
- Call the
savemethod while specifying output WORD file path. So your SXC file is converted to WORD at the specified path
- For SXC to WORD conversion, Python 3.5 or later is required
- Reference APIs within the project directly from PyPI ( Aspose.Cells and Aspose.Words )
- Or use the following pip commands
pip install aspose-cells-pythonand
pip install aspose.words
- Moreover, Microsoft Windows or Linux based OS (see more for Cells and Words ) and for Linux check additional requirements for gcc and libpython and follow step by step instructions
Save SXC To HTML in Python - Step 1
Save HTML To WORD in Python - Step 2
Free Online Converter for SXC to WORD
- How can I convert SXC to WORD Online?Online App for SXC conversion is integrated above. To begin with, you can convert SXC files to WORD by either dragging and dropping the file or clicking inside the white area to import the document. Once the file is uploaded, click on the 'Convert' button. After the SXC to WORD conversion is completed, you can easily download your converted file with just one click. This will provide you with the output WORD files.
- How long does it take to convert SXC?The online SXC to WORD converter works fast, but the speed mainly depends on the size of the SXC file you are converting. Smaller SXC files can be rendered to WORD format in just a few seconds. Additionally, if you have integrated the conversion code within your .NET application, the speed of the conversion process will depend on how well you have optimized your application.
- Is it safe to convert SXC to WORD using free Aspose.Total converter?Of course! The download link of WORD files will be available instantly after conversion. After 24 hours of uploading your files, we delete them, and the download links become inactive. Rest assured that no one has access to your files, and file conversion, including SXC, is completely safe. A free app is mainly integrated for testing purposes, allowing you to check the result before integrating the code.
- What browser should I use to convert SXC?You can utilize any modern web browser, such as Google Chrome, Firefox, Opera, or Safari, for this online conversion. However, if you're developing a desktop application, the Aspose.Total SXC Conversion API will work seamlessly.