Why to Convert VCF to Word?
VCF (Virtual Contact File) is a file format used to store contact information such as name, address, phone number, email address, etc. It is widely used to store contact information in mobile phones, tablets, and computers. VCF files are also used to store contact information in email clients such as Outlook, Thunderbird, and Gmail. However, VCF files are not compatible with Microsoft Word, which is the most widely used word processing application. Therefore, it is necessary to convert VCF to Word in order to view and edit contact information in Word.
How Aspose.Total helps for vcf to word conversion?
Aspose.Total for Python via .NET is a full package of various APIs dealing different formats including Email, Images and Microsoft Word formats. It includes Aspose.Words for Python via .NET and Aspose.Email for Python via .NET APIs that makes it easy to convert VCF to Word using Python. It is a two step process, firstly load Email and render it into HTML via Aspose.Email for Python via .NET. Secondly load the converted HTML using Aspose.Words for Python via .NET and save it into respective Word WORD format. This makes it easy for Python developers to add a VCF to WORD conversion feature within their application.
How to Convert VCF to WORD in Python
- Open the source VCF file using MailMessage.load class
- Call the
savemethod while specifying output HTML file path and relevant HTML Save options as parameter. So your VCF file is converted to HTML at the specified path
- Now Load the saved HTML file using Document
- Call the save method with relevant file path. So finally the VCF is converted
- For VCF to WORD conversion, Python 3.5 or later is required
- Reference APIs within the project directly from PyPI ( Aspose.Words and Aspose.Email )
- Or use the following pip command
pip install aspose.wordsand
pip install Aspose.Email-for-Python-via-NET
- Moreover, Microsoft Windows or Linux based OS (see more for Words and Email ) and for Linux check additional requirements for gcc and libpython and follow step by step instructions INSTALL