Why to Convert WordML to PPSM?
WordML is a markup language used to represent Microsoft Word documents. It is an XML-based format that is used to store documents in a structured format. It is used to store documents in a way that is easily readable by both humans and machines. On the other hand, PPSM is a file format used by Microsoft PowerPoint to store presentations. It is a binary file format that is used to store presentations in a way that is easily readable by both humans and machines. Converting WordML to PPSM is a useful way to make presentations more accessible and easier to share.
How Aspose.Total Helps for WordML to PPSM Conversion?
Aspose.Total for Python via .NET is a full package of various APIs dealing different formats. It is a great tool for Python developers who are looking to add a WordML to PPSM conversion feature within their application. The process of conversion is mainly in two steps. Firstly, use Aspose.Words for Python via .NET API to convert the WordML file to PDF. After that, use PowerPoint Python API Aspose.Slides for Python via .NET to save the created PDF into Presentation as a PPSM format. This API is easy to use and provides a wide range of features that can help developers to automate the conversion process. It also provides a number of other features such as creating, editing, and converting presentations, as well as creating and manipulating charts, tables, and shapes.
How to Convert WORDML to PPSM in Python
- Step 1 Open the source WORDML file using
- Save WORDML file to PDF by using Save method by providing the file name and desired directory path.
- Step 2 Load PDF file with an instance of
- Call the
savemethod while specifying output file path & SaveFormat.PPSM as parameters. So your WORDML file is converted to PPSM at the specified path.
- Call the
- For WORDML to PPSM conversion, Python 3.5 or later is required
- Reference APIs within the project directly from PyPI ( Aspose.Slides and Aspose.Words )
- Or use the following pip commands
pip install aspose.slidesand
pip install aspose.words.
- Moreover, Microsoft Windows or Linux based OS (see more for Slides and Words ) and for Linux check additional requirements for gcc and libpython and follow step by step instructions .
Save WORDML To PDF in Python - Step 1
Save PDF To PPSM in Python - Step 2
Free Online Converter for WORDML to PPSM
- How can I convert WORDML to PPSM Online?The online WORDML conversion app is available above. To begin, you can add your WORDML file for conversion by either dragging and dropping it or clicking inside the white area to import the document. Once your WORDML file is uploaded, click on the Convert button to start the conversion process. After the WORDML to PPSM conversion is complete, you can download your converted file. With just one click, you will get your output PPSM files.
- How long does it take to convert WORDML?This online WORDML converter operates quickly, but the speed largely depends on the size of the WORDML file. Small WORDML files can be converted to PPSM in just a few seconds. If you have integrated the conversion code within a .NET application, the speed of the process will depend on how well you have optimized your application.
- Is it safe to convert WORDML to PPSM using free Aspose.Total converter?Of course! After conversion, the download link for the PPSM file will be available immediately. Uploaded files are deleted after 24 hours, and download links will no longer work after that time. Your files are safe, and no one has access to them. The free app is mainly integrated for testing purposes, so you can verify the results before integrating the code.
- What browser should I use to convert WORDML?You can use any modern web browser like Google Chrome, Firefox, Opera, or Safari for this online WORDML to PPSM conversion. However, if you are building a desktop application, the Aspose.Total WORDML Conversion API will work seamlessly.