Why to Convert XLAM to OTT
XLAM is an Excel Add-in file format which is used to store macros and other related data. It is a binary file format which is not supported by other applications. OTT is a Microsoft Word template format which is used to store document templates. It is a text-based file format which is supported by other applications. Therefore, it is necessary to convert XLAM to OTT in order to make the data accessible in other applications.
How Aspose.Total Helps for XLAM to OTT Conversion
Aspose.Total for Python via .NET API is a full package of various APIs dealing different formats including XLAM and OTT files. It helps to automate the conversion process from XLAM to OTT. It is mainly in two steps. Firstly use Aspose.Cells for Python via .NET API to convert XLAM file to HTML. After that by using Word Python API Aspose.Words for Python via .NET, save the created HTML into desired Microsoft Word format.
The Aspose.Cells for Python via .NET API provides a wide range of features to manipulate Excel documents. It supports various Excel file formats such as XLS, XLSX, XLAM, ODS, CSV, HTML, PDF, XPS, and image formats. It also provides features to convert Excel documents to other formats such as HTML, PDF, XPS, and image formats.
The Aspose.Words for Python via .NET API provides a wide range of features to manipulate Word documents. It supports various Word file formats such as DOC, DOCX, OTT, HTML, PDF, XPS, and image formats. It also provides features to convert Word documents to other formats such as HTML, PDF, XPS, and image formats.
By using Aspose.Total for Python via .NET API, developers can easily convert XLAM to OTT. It provides a simple and efficient way to automate the conversion process. It also provides features to manipulate and convert various other file formats.
How to Convert XLAM to OTT in Python
- Step 1 Open the source XLAM file using Workbook class
- Save XLAM file to HTML by using save(file, SaveFormat.HTML) method by providing the file name and desired directory path
- Step 2 Load HTML file with an instance of Document class
- Call the
savemethod while specifying output OTT file path. So your XLAM file is converted to OTT at the specified path
- For XLAM to OTT conversion, Python 3.5 or later is required
- Reference APIs within the project directly from PyPI ( Aspose.Cells and Aspose.Words )
- Or use the following pip commands
pip install aspose-cells-pythonand
pip install aspose.words
- Moreover, Microsoft Windows or Linux based OS (see more for Cells and Words ) and for Linux check additional requirements for gcc and libpython and follow step by step instructions
Save XLAM To HTML in Python - Step 1
Save HTML To OTT in Python - Step 2
Free Online Converter for XLAM to OTT
- How can I convert XLAM to OTT Online?Online App for XLAM conversion is integrated above. To begin with, you can convert XLAM files to OTT by either dragging and dropping the file or clicking inside the white area to import the document. Once the file is uploaded, click on the 'Convert' button. After the XLAM to OTT conversion is completed, you can easily download your converted file with just one click. This will provide you with the output OTT files.
- How long does it take to convert XLAM?The online XLAM to OTT converter works fast, but the speed mainly depends on the size of the XLAM file you are converting. Smaller XLAM files can be rendered to OTT format in just a few seconds. Additionally, if you have integrated the conversion code within your .NET application, the speed of the conversion process will depend on how well you have optimized your application.
- Is it safe to convert XLAM to OTT using free Aspose.Total converter?Of course! The download link of OTT files will be available instantly after conversion. After 24 hours of uploading your files, we delete them, and the download links become inactive. Rest assured that no one has access to your files, and file conversion, including XLAM, is completely safe. A free app is mainly integrated for testing purposes, allowing you to check the result before integrating the code.
- What browser should I use to convert XLAM?You can utilize any modern web browser, such as Google Chrome, Firefox, Opera, or Safari, for this online conversion. However, if you're developing a desktop application, the Aspose.Total XLAM Conversion API will work seamlessly.