Why to Convert XLSB to Word?
XLSB is a binary file format used by Microsoft Excel. It is used to store spreadsheet data in a compact binary format. It is a great format for storing large amounts of data in a single file, but it is not suitable for sharing or editing. Word documents, on the other hand, are widely used for sharing and editing. Therefore, it is often necessary to convert XLSB files to Word documents.
How Aspose.Total Helps for XLSB to Word Conversion?
Aspose.Total for Python via .NET API is a comprehensive package of APIs that can help developers automate the conversion process from XLSB to Word. It includes APIs for dealing with different file formats, including XLSB and Word files. The conversion process is done in two steps.
Firstly, Aspose.Cells for Python via .NET API is used to convert the XLSB file to HTML. This API provides a wide range of features for manipulating Excel files, including the ability to convert them to HTML. After that, Aspose.Words for Python via .NET API is used to save the created HTML into the desired Microsoft Word format. This API provides a wide range of features for manipulating Word documents, including the ability to save them in different formats.
By using Aspose.Total for Python via .NET API, developers can easily automate the conversion process from XLSB to Word. It is a comprehensive package of APIs that can help developers save time and effort when dealing with different file formats.
How to Convert XLSB to WORD in Python
- Step 1 Open the source XLSB file using Workbook class
- Save XLSB file to HTML by using save(file, SaveFormat.HTML) method by providing the file name and desired directory path
- Step 2 Load HTML file with an instance of Document class
- Call the
savemethod while specifying output WORD file path. So your XLSB file is converted to WORD at the specified path
- For XLSB to WORD conversion, Python 3.5 or later is required
- Reference APIs within the project directly from PyPI ( Aspose.Cells and Aspose.Words )
- Or use the following pip commands
pip install aspose-cells-pythonand
pip install aspose.words
- Moreover, Microsoft Windows or Linux based OS (see more for Cells and Words ) and for Linux check additional requirements for gcc and libpython and follow step by step instructions
Save XLSB To HTML in Python - Step 1
Save HTML To WORD in Python - Step 2
Free Online Converter for XLSB to WORD
- How can I convert XLSB to WORD Online?Online App for XLSB conversion is integrated above. To begin with, you can convert XLSB files to WORD by either dragging and dropping the file or clicking inside the white area to import the document. Once the file is uploaded, click on the 'Convert' button. After the XLSB to WORD conversion is completed, you can easily download your converted file with just one click. This will provide you with the output WORD files.
- How long does it take to convert XLSB?The online XLSB to WORD converter works fast, but the speed mainly depends on the size of the XLSB file you are converting. Smaller XLSB files can be rendered to WORD format in just a few seconds. Additionally, if you have integrated the conversion code within your .NET application, the speed of the conversion process will depend on how well you have optimized your application.
- Is it safe to convert XLSB to WORD using free Aspose.Total converter?Of course! The download link of WORD files will be available instantly after conversion. After 24 hours of uploading your files, we delete them, and the download links become inactive. Rest assured that no one has access to your files, and file conversion, including XLSB, is completely safe. A free app is mainly integrated for testing purposes, allowing you to check the result before integrating the code.
- What browser should I use to convert XLSB?You can utilize any modern web browser, such as Google Chrome, Firefox, Opera, or Safari, for this online conversion. However, if you're developing a desktop application, the Aspose.Total XLSB Conversion API will work seamlessly.