Why to Convert XLSM to Word
XLSM is a Microsoft Excel macro-enabled workbook format which is used to store data and macros. It is a binary file format which is used to store data in tabular form. It is widely used for data analysis and data manipulation. However, it is not suitable for sharing data with other users who don’t have Microsoft Excel installed. In such cases, it is necessary to convert XLSM to Word format. Word is a widely used document format which is supported by almost all the applications. It is a text-based format which is suitable for sharing data with other users.
How Aspose.Total helps for XLSM to Word Conversion
Aspose.Total for Python via .NET API is a full package of various APIs dealing different formats including XLSM and WORD files. It helps to automate the conversion process from XLSM to Word. It is mainly in two steps. Firstly use Aspose.Cells for Python via .NET API to convert XLSM file to HTML. After that by using Word Python API Aspose.Words for Python via .NET, save the created HTML into desired Microsoft Word format.
Aspose.Cells for Python via .NET API is a powerful library which helps to read, write and manipulate XLSM files. It provides a wide range of features to work with XLSM files. It also provides the feature to convert XLSM to HTML. Aspose.Words for Python via .NET API is a powerful library which helps to read, write and manipulate Word documents. It provides a wide range of features to work with Word documents. It also provides the feature to save HTML into Word document.
By using Aspose.Total for Python via .NET API, developers can easily automate the conversion process from XLSM to Word. It helps to save time and effort of developers. It also helps to ensure accuracy of the converted documents.
How to Convert XLSM to WORD in Python
- Step 1 Open the source XLSM file using Workbook class
- Save XLSM file to HTML by using save(file, SaveFormat.HTML) method by providing the file name and desired directory path
- Step 2 Load HTML file with an instance of Document class
- Call the
savemethod while specifying output WORD file path. So your XLSM file is converted to WORD at the specified path
- For XLSM to WORD conversion, Python 3.5 or later is required
- Reference APIs within the project directly from PyPI ( Aspose.Cells and Aspose.Words )
- Or use the following pip commands
pip install aspose-cells-pythonand
pip install aspose.words
- Moreover, Microsoft Windows or Linux based OS (see more for Cells and Words ) and for Linux check additional requirements for gcc and libpython and follow step by step instructions
Save XLSM To HTML in Python - Step 1
Save HTML To WORD in Python - Step 2
Free Online Converter for XLSM to WORD
- How can I convert XLSM to WORD Online?Online App for XLSM conversion is integrated above. To begin with, you can convert XLSM files to WORD by either dragging and dropping the file or clicking inside the white area to import the document. Once the file is uploaded, click on the 'Convert' button. After the XLSM to WORD conversion is completed, you can easily download your converted file with just one click. This will provide you with the output WORD files.
- How long does it take to convert XLSM?The online XLSM to WORD converter works fast, but the speed mainly depends on the size of the XLSM file you are converting. Smaller XLSM files can be rendered to WORD format in just a few seconds. Additionally, if you have integrated the conversion code within your .NET application, the speed of the conversion process will depend on how well you have optimized your application.
- Is it safe to convert XLSM to WORD using free Aspose.Total converter?Of course! The download link of WORD files will be available instantly after conversion. After 24 hours of uploading your files, we delete them, and the download links become inactive. Rest assured that no one has access to your files, and file conversion, including XLSM, is completely safe. A free app is mainly integrated for testing purposes, allowing you to check the result before integrating the code.
- What browser should I use to convert XLSM?You can utilize any modern web browser, such as Google Chrome, Firefox, Opera, or Safari, for this online conversion. However, if you're developing a desktop application, the Aspose.Total XLSM Conversion API will work seamlessly.