Why to Convert XLSX to WORDML
For a Python developer, the need to convert XLSX to WORDML arises when they want to add a feature within their application that allows users to convert XLSX files to WORDML format. This is because WORDML is a Microsoft Word format that is widely used for creating documents and is supported by many applications.
How Aspose.Total Helps for XLSX to WORDML Conversion
Aspose.Total for Python via .NET API is a full package of various APIs that can help automate the conversion process from XLSX to WORDML. It is mainly a two-step process. Firstly, the Aspose.Cells for Python via .NET API is used to convert the XLSX file to HTML. After that, the Word Python API, Aspose.Words for Python via .NET, is used to save the created HTML into the desired Microsoft Word format. This API also provides various features such as document manipulation, mail merge, and document conversion. It also supports a wide range of file formats, including XLSX and WORDML.
How to Convert XLSX to WORDML in Python
- Step 1 Open the source XLSX file using Workbook class
- Save XLSX file to HTML by using save(file, SaveFormat.HTML) method by providing the file name and desired directory path
- Step 2 Load HTML file with an instance of Document class
- Call the
savemethod while specifying output WORDML file path. So your XLSX file is converted to WORDML at the specified path
- For XLSX to WORDML conversion, Python 3.5 or later is required
- Reference APIs within the project directly from PyPI ( Aspose.Cells and Aspose.Words )
- Or use the following pip commands
pip install aspose-cells-pythonand
pip install aspose.words
- Moreover, Microsoft Windows or Linux based OS (see more for Cells and Words ) and for Linux check additional requirements for gcc and libpython and follow step by step instructions
Save XLSX To HTML in Python - Step 1
Save HTML To WORDML in Python - Step 2
Free Online Converter for XLSX to WORDML
- How can I convert XLSX to WORDML Online?Online App for XLSX conversion is integrated above. To begin with, you can convert XLSX files to WORDML by either dragging and dropping the file or clicking inside the white area to import the document. Once the file is uploaded, click on the 'Convert' button. After the XLSX to WORDML conversion is completed, you can easily download your converted file with just one click. This will provide you with the output WORDML files.
- How long does it take to convert XLSX?The online XLSX to WORDML converter works fast, but the speed mainly depends on the size of the XLSX file you are converting. Smaller XLSX files can be rendered to WORDML format in just a few seconds. Additionally, if you have integrated the conversion code within your .NET application, the speed of the conversion process will depend on how well you have optimized your application.
- Is it safe to convert XLSX to WORDML using free Aspose.Total converter?Of course! The download link of WORDML files will be available instantly after conversion. After 24 hours of uploading your files, we delete them, and the download links become inactive. Rest assured that no one has access to your files, and file conversion, including XLSX, is completely safe. A free app is mainly integrated for testing purposes, allowing you to check the result before integrating the code.
- What browser should I use to convert XLSX?You can utilize any modern web browser, such as Google Chrome, Firefox, Opera, or Safari, for this online conversion. However, if you're developing a desktop application, the Aspose.Total XLSX Conversion API will work seamlessly.