Why to Convert XLT to Word
The need to convert XLT to Word arises when a user wants to view the content of an XLT file in a more user-friendly format. XLT files are used to store templates for Microsoft Excel spreadsheets, and they are not easily readable by the average user. Converting the XLT file to Word format makes it easier to view and edit the content of the file.
How Aspose.Total Helps for XLT to Word Conversion
Aspose.Total for Python via .NET API is a comprehensive package of various APIs that can help automate the conversion process of XLT to Word. It is a two-step process. Firstly, the Aspose.Cells for Python via .NET API is used to convert the XLT file to HTML. After that, the Word Python API, Aspose.Words for Python via .NET, is used to save the created HTML into the desired Microsoft Word format. This API is easy to use and provides a reliable and efficient way to convert XLT to Word.
How to Convert XLT to WORD in Python
- Step 1 Open the source XLT file using Workbook class
- Save XLT file to HTML by using save(file, SaveFormat.HTML) method by providing the file name and desired directory path
- Step 2 Load HTML file with an instance of Document class
- Call the
savemethod while specifying output WORD file path. So your XLT file is converted to WORD at the specified path
- For XLT to WORD conversion, Python 3.5 or later is required
- Reference APIs within the project directly from PyPI ( Aspose.Cells and Aspose.Words )
- Or use the following pip commands
pip install aspose-cells-pythonand
pip install aspose.words
- Moreover, Microsoft Windows or Linux based OS (see more for Cells and Words ) and for Linux check additional requirements for gcc and libpython and follow step by step instructions
Save XLT To HTML in Python - Step 1
Save HTML To WORD in Python - Step 2
Free Online Converter for XLT to WORD
- How can I convert XLT to WORD Online?Online App for XLT conversion is integrated above. To begin with, you can convert XLT files to WORD by either dragging and dropping the file or clicking inside the white area to import the document. Once the file is uploaded, click on the 'Convert' button. After the XLT to WORD conversion is completed, you can easily download your converted file with just one click. This will provide you with the output WORD files.
- How long does it take to convert XLT?The online XLT to WORD converter works fast, but the speed mainly depends on the size of the XLT file you are converting. Smaller XLT files can be rendered to WORD format in just a few seconds. Additionally, if you have integrated the conversion code within your .NET application, the speed of the conversion process will depend on how well you have optimized your application.
- Is it safe to convert XLT to WORD using free Aspose.Total converter?Of course! The download link of WORD files will be available instantly after conversion. After 24 hours of uploading your files, we delete them, and the download links become inactive. Rest assured that no one has access to your files, and file conversion, including XLT, is completely safe. A free app is mainly integrated for testing purposes, allowing you to check the result before integrating the code.
- What browser should I use to convert XLT?You can utilize any modern web browser, such as Google Chrome, Firefox, Opera, or Safari, for this online conversion. However, if you're developing a desktop application, the Aspose.Total XLT Conversion API will work seamlessly.