eSign DOTX Formats in C#
Native and high performance Microsoft Word DOTX document electronic signature using server-side .NET APIs, without the use of any software like Microsoft or Open Office, Adobe PDF.
How to Digitally Sign DOTX File Using C#
In order to electronically sign DOTX file, we’ll use
API which is a feature-rich, powerful and easy to use digital signature API for C# platform. Open
package manager, search for Aspose.Words and install. You may also use the following command from the Package Manager Console.
PM> Install-Package Aspose.Words
Steps for e-Signing DOTX Files in C#
A basic document digital signature using .NET API can be done with just few lines of code. One can add electronic signature as drawing, text and images to multiple files. Moreover, eSigned documents can be saved as PDF, JPEG, HTML, OpenOffice and other formats.
- Load all the DOTX files with full path.
- Set the style of text like font, font size, color etc.
- Set the Signature text.
- Save DOTX file, You will get the document with signature inserted.
Our APIs are supported on all major platforms and Operating Systems. Before executing the code below, please make sure that you have the following prerequisites on your system.
- Microsoft Windows or a compatible OS with .NET Framework, .NET Core, Windows Azure, Mono or Xamarin Platforms
- Development environment like Microsoft Visual Studio
- Aspose.Words for .NET DLL referenced in your project - Install from NuGet using the Download button above
e-Sign DOTX Files - C#
var doc = new Document("My File.dotx"); var builder = new DocumentBuilder(doc); builder.MoveToDocumentEnd(); Color color = Color.Black; var font = builder.Font; font.Size = 16; font.Bold = true; font.Color = color; font.Name = "Arial"; var paragraph = builder.ParagraphFormat; paragraph.Alignment = ParagraphAlignment.Right; builder.Writeln("Signature Text"); doc.UpdatePageLayout(); doc.Save("Saved File.dotx", Aspose.Words.SaveFormat.dotx);
Online DOTX eSignature Live Demos
Other Supported Files for Electronic Signatures
Using C#, One can also digitally sign many other formats including.