How to Convert TAR.GZ to TAR Using C#
In order to convert TAR.GZ to TAR, we’ll use
API which is a feature-rich, powerful and easy to use archive conversion API for C# platform. Open
package manager, search for Aspose.ZIP and install. You may also use the following command from the Package Manager Console.
Package Manager Console Command
PM> Install-Package Aspose.Zip
Steps to Convert TAR.GZ to TAR via C#
Convertation from one archive format to another consist of following steps:
- Extract archive to intermediate storage
- Compress extracted data to desired format
Before running the conversion example code, make sure that you have the following prerequisites.
- Microsoft Windows or a compatible OS with .NET Framework, Mono and COM Interop.
- Development environment like Microsoft Visual Studio.
- Aspose.ZIP for .NET DLL referenced in your project.
Free App to Convert TAR.GZ to TAR
Check our live demos for TAR.GZ to TAR conversion with following benefits.
Other Supported Conversions
You can also convert TAR.GZ into many other file formats including few listed below.