How to Compress / Decompress JRXML File Using C#
In order to compress or decompress JRXML file, we’ll use
API which is a feature-rich, powerful and easy to use document compression and decompression API for C# platform. Open
package manager, search for Aspose.ZIP and install. You may also use the following command from the Package Manager Console.
PM> Install-Package Aspose.ZIP
Steps for JRXML Files Compression in C#
Developers can easily zip folders, single or multiple files programmatically with just few lines of code.
- Define folder path containing JRXML files.
- Create Object of Archive.
- Using the Archive object, load file with a full path using its CreateEntry method.
- Call the Save() method and pass the compressed file name (full path) as a parameter.
- Now you will get JRXML file as a zip file in a relevant folder without using any zip, rar or any other compatible program.
Our APIs are supported on all major platforms and Operating Systems. Before executing the code below, please make sure that you have the following prerequisites on your system.
- Microsoft Windows or a compatible OS with .NET Framework, .NET Core
- Development environment like Microsoft Visual Studio
- Aspose.ZIP for .NET DLL referenced in your project - Install from NuGet using the Download button above
Compress JRXML Files - C#
Online JRXML Compression Live Demos
Compress JRXML documents right now by visiting our Live Demos website . The live demo has the following benefits
JRXML What is JRXML File Format
A JRXML file is created by JasperReports and contains design definition in popular XML file format. It stores all the design elements such as report layout, text fields, images, charts, parameters, and variables. JasperReports is a Java library used for creating reports programmatically by retrieving data from backend databases and storage media.
Other Supported Compression / Decompression Formats
Using C#, One can also compress / decompress many other formats including.