How to Compress / Decompress JT File Using C#
In order to compress or decompress JT file, we’ll use
API which is a feature-rich, powerful and easy to use document compression and decompression API for C# platform. Open
package manager, search for Aspose.ZIP and install. You may also use the following command from the Package Manager Console.
PM> Install-Package Aspose.ZIP
Steps for JT Files Compression in C#
Developers can easily zip folders, single or multiple files programmatically with just few lines of code.
- Define folder path containing JT files.
- Create Object of Archive.
- Using the Archive object, load file with a full path using its CreateEntry method.
- Call the Save() method and pass the compressed file name (full path) as a parameter.
- Now you will get JT file as a zip file in a relevant folder without using any zip, rar or any other compatible program.
Our APIs are supported on all major platforms and Operating Systems. Before executing the code below, please make sure that you have the following prerequisites on your system.
- Microsoft Windows or a compatible OS with .NET Framework, .NET Core
- Development environment like Microsoft Visual Studio
- Aspose.ZIP for .NET DLL referenced in your project - Install from NuGet using the Download button above
Compress JT Files - C#
Online JT Compression Live Demos
Compress JT documents right now by visiting our Live Demos website . The live demo has the following benefits
JT What is JT File Format
JT (Jupiter Tessellation) is an efficient, industry-focused and flexible ISO-standardized 3D data format developed by Siemens PLM Software. Mechanical CAD domains of Aerospace, automotive industry, and Heavy Equipment use JT as their most leading 3D visualization format. JT format is a scene graph that supports the attributes and nodes that are CAD specific. Sophisticated compression techniques are used to store facet data (triangles). This format is structured to support visual attributes, product and manufacturing information (PMI), and Metadata. There is a good support for asynchronous streaming of content. In heavy mechanical industry, professionals use JT file in their CAD solutions and product lifecycle management (PLM) software programs to examine the geometry of complicated goods.
Other Supported Compression / Decompression Formats
Using C#, One can also compress / decompress many other formats including.