How to Compress / Decompress ONE File Using C#
In order to compress or decompress ONE file, we’ll use
API which is a feature-rich, powerful and easy to use document compression and decompression API for C# platform. Open
package manager, search for Aspose.ZIP and install. You may also use the following command from the Package Manager Console.
PM> Install-Package Aspose.ZIP
Steps for ONE Files Compression in C#
Developers can easily zip folders, single or multiple files programmatically with just few lines of code.
- Define folder path containing ONE files.
- Create Object of Archive.
- Using the Archive object, load file with a full path using its CreateEntry method.
- Call the Save() method and pass the compressed file name (full path) as a parameter.
- Now you will get ONE file as a zip file in a relevant folder without using any zip, rar or any other compatible program.
Our APIs are supported on all major platforms and Operating Systems. Before executing the code below, please make sure that you have the following prerequisites on your system.
- Microsoft Windows or a compatible OS with .NET Framework, .NET Core
- Development environment like Microsoft Visual Studio
- Aspose.ZIP for .NET DLL referenced in your project - Install from NuGet using the Download button above
Compress ONE Files - C#
Online ONE Compression Live Demos
Compress ONE documents right now by visiting our Live Demos website . The live demo has the following benefits
ONE What is ONE File Format
File represented by .ONE extension are created by Microsoft OneNote application. OneNote lets you gather information using the application as if you are using your draftpad for taking notes. OneNote files can contain different elements that can be placed at non-fixed locations on document pages. These elements may contain text, digitized handwriting, and objects copied from other applications including images, drawings and multimedia (audio/video) clips. Microsoft now offers online version of OneNote as part of Office365 where Notes can be shared with other OneNote users over the internet.
Other Supported Compression / Decompression Formats
Using C#, One can also compress / decompress many other formats including.