How to Compress / Decompress PDFVT File Using C#
In order to compress or decompress PDFVT file, we’ll use
API which is a feature-rich, powerful and easy to use document compression and decompression API for C# platform. Open
package manager, search for Aspose.ZIP and install. You may also use the following command from the Package Manager Console.
PM> Install-Package Aspose.ZIP
Steps for PDFVT Files Compression in C#
Developers can easily zip folders, single or multiple files programmatically with just few lines of code.
- Define folder path containing PDFVT files.
- Create Object of Archive.
- Using the Archive object, load file with a full path using its CreateEntry method.
- Call the Save() method and pass the compressed file name (full path) as a parameter.
- Now you will get PDFVT file as a zip file in a relevant folder without using any zip, rar or any other compatible program.
Our APIs are supported on all major platforms and Operating Systems. Before executing the code below, please make sure that you have the following prerequisites on your system.
- Microsoft Windows or a compatible OS with .NET Framework, .NET Core
- Development environment like Microsoft Visual Studio
- Aspose.ZIP for .NET DLL referenced in your project - Install from NuGet using the Download button above
Compress PDFVT Files - C#
Online PDFVT Compression Live Demos
Compress PDFVT documents right now by visiting our Live Demos website . The live demo has the following benefits
PDFVT What is PDFVT File Format
PDF/VT, published as ISO 16612-2 in August 2010 as a standard, is designed to enable variable document printing (VDP) in a variety of environments. The standard makes Variable information and Transactional printing as its basis for the standard. The Variable data printing is used where part of information is different for each recipient of the content. The Transactional printing includes invoices, statements and other documents that combine billing information with marketing information. This results in a mix of improved processing of images, text and other content types. PDF/VT enables reliable and dynamic management of pages for High Volume Transactional Output (HVTO) print data by using the document part metadata (DPM) concept. PDF/VT files can be opened in Adobe Acrobat viewer without the need of adding any other component.
Other Supported Compression / Decompression Formats
Using C#, One can also compress / decompress many other formats including.