How to Compress / Decompress PLT File Using C#
In order to compress or decompress PLT file, we’ll use
API which is a feature-rich, powerful and easy to use document compression and decompression API for C# platform. Open
package manager, search for Aspose.ZIP and install. You may also use the following command from the Package Manager Console.
PM> Install-Package Aspose.ZIP
Steps for PLT Files Compression in C#
Developers can easily zip folders, single or multiple files programmatically with just few lines of code.
- Define folder path containing PLT files.
- Create Object of Archive.
- Using the Archive object, load file with a full path using its CreateEntry method.
- Call the Save() method and pass the compressed file name (full path) as a parameter.
- Now you will get PLT file as a zip file in a relevant folder without using any zip, rar or any other compatible program.
Our APIs are supported on all major platforms and Operating Systems. Before executing the code below, please make sure that you have the following prerequisites on your system.
- Microsoft Windows or a compatible OS with .NET Framework, .NET Core
- Development environment like Microsoft Visual Studio
- Aspose.ZIP for .NET DLL referenced in your project - Install from NuGet using the Download button above
Compress PLT Files - C#
Online PLT Compression Live Demos
Compress PLT documents right now by visiting our Live Demos website . The live demo has the following benefits
PLT What is PLT File Format
The PLT file format is a vector-based plotter file introduced by Autodesk, Inc. and contains information for a certain CAD file. Plotting details require accuracy and precision in production, and usage of PLT file guarantee this as all images are printed using lines instead of dots. The format is based on the HPGL file format which is used for sending information to plotter printers. PLT files can be viewed with its original applications i.e. Autodesk's AutoCAD, but there are other applications as well that can be used to manipulate these files such as CorelDRAW Graphics Suite. A number of applications and APIs support conversion of PLT file format to DXF, PDF, JPEG, TIFF, PNG, BMP, CGM, SVG, PS and PCL.
Other Supported Compression / Decompression Formats
Using C#, One can also compress / decompress many other formats including.