How to Compress / Decompress TEX File Using C#
In order to compress or decompress TEX file, we’ll use
API which is a feature-rich, powerful and easy to use document compression and decompression API for C# platform. Open
package manager, search for Aspose.ZIP and install. You may also use the following command from the Package Manager Console.
PM> Install-Package Aspose.ZIP
Steps for TEX Files Compression in C#
Developers can easily zip folders, single or multiple files programmatically with just few lines of code.
- Define folder path containing TEX files.
- Create Object of Archive.
- Using the Archive object, load file with a full path using its CreateEntry method.
- Call the Save() method and pass the compressed file name (full path) as a parameter.
- Now you will get TEX file as a zip file in a relevant folder without using any zip, rar or any other compatible program.
Our APIs are supported on all major platforms and Operating Systems. Before executing the code below, please make sure that you have the following prerequisites on your system.
- Microsoft Windows or a compatible OS with .NET Framework, .NET Core
- Development environment like Microsoft Visual Studio
- Aspose.ZIP for .NET DLL referenced in your project - Install from NuGet using the Download button above
Compress TEX Files - C#
Online TEX Compression Live Demos
Compress TEX documents right now by visiting our Live Demos website . The live demo has the following benefits
TEX What is TEX File Format
TeX is a language that comprises of programming as well as mark-up features, used to typeset documents. Donald Knuth from Stanford University, is the creator of this resourceful typesetting system. Across the world, TeX is the ultimate choice of authors and publishers to produce high quality technical documents. TeX performs an outstanding job of formatting complex mathematical expressions. In conjunction with a high-quality phototypesetter, TeX competes the results generated by the best traditional typesetting systems. Therefore regarded as the classiest digital typographical systems.
Other Supported Compression / Decompression Formats
Using C#, One can also compress / decompress many other formats including.