How to Compress / Decompress VRML File Using C#
In order to compress or decompress VRML file, we’ll use
API which is a feature-rich, powerful and easy to use document compression and decompression API for C# platform. Open
package manager, search for Aspose.ZIP and install. You may also use the following command from the Package Manager Console.
PM> Install-Package Aspose.ZIP
Steps for VRML Files Compression in C#
Developers can easily zip folders, single or multiple files programmatically with just few lines of code.
- Define folder path containing VRML files.
- Create Object of Archive.
- Using the Archive object, load file with a full path using its CreateEntry method.
- Call the Save() method and pass the compressed file name (full path) as a parameter.
- Now you will get VRML file as a zip file in a relevant folder without using any zip, rar or any other compatible program.
Our APIs are supported on all major platforms and Operating Systems. Before executing the code below, please make sure that you have the following prerequisites on your system.
- Microsoft Windows or a compatible OS with .NET Framework, .NET Core
- Development environment like Microsoft Visual Studio
- Aspose.ZIP for .NET DLL referenced in your project - Install from NuGet using the Download button above
Compress VRML Files - C#
Online VRML Compression Live Demos
Compress VRML documents right now by visiting our Live Demos website . The live demo has the following benefits
VRML What is VRML File Format
The Virtual Reality Modeling Language (VRML) is a file format for representation of interactive 3D world objects over the World Wide Web (www). It finds its usage in creating three-dimensional representations of complex scenes such as illustrations, definition and virtual reality presentations. The format has been superseded by X3D. Many 3D modelling applications can save objects and scenes in VRML format.
Other Supported Compression / Decompression Formats
Using C#, One can also compress / decompress many other formats including.