How to Compress / Decompress VSSX File Using C#
In order to compress or decompress VSSX file, we’ll use
API which is a feature-rich, powerful and easy to use document compression and decompression API for C# platform. Open
package manager, search for Aspose.ZIP and install. You may also use the following command from the Package Manager Console.
PM> Install-Package Aspose.ZIP
Steps for VSSX Files Compression in C#
Developers can easily zip folders, single or multiple files programmatically with just few lines of code.
- Define folder path containing VSSX files.
- Create Object of Archive.
- Using the Archive object, load file with a full path using its CreateEntry method.
- Call the Save() method and pass the compressed file name (full path) as a parameter.
- Now you will get VSSX file as a zip file in a relevant folder without using any zip, rar or any other compatible program.
Our APIs are supported on all major platforms and Operating Systems. Before executing the code below, please make sure that you have the following prerequisites on your system.
- Microsoft Windows or a compatible OS with .NET Framework, .NET Core
- Development environment like Microsoft Visual Studio
- Aspose.ZIP for .NET DLL referenced in your project - Install from NuGet using the Download button above
Compress VSSX Files - C#
Online VSSX Compression Live Demos
Compress VSSX documents right now by visiting our Live Demos website . The live demo has the following benefits
VSSX What is VSSX File Format
Files with .VSSX extension are drawing stencils created with Microsoft Visio 2013 and above. The VSSX file format can be opened with Visio 2013 and above. Visio files are known for representation of a variety of drawing elements such as collection of shapes, connectors, flowcharts, network layout, UML diagrams, software diagrams, database models, objects mapping and other similar information. Microsoft Visio also provides the capability to convert Visio files to different file formats such as PNG, BMP, PDF and others. It is available for both Windows and Mac OS.
Other Supported Compression / Decompression Formats
Using C#, One can also compress / decompress many other formats including.