How to Compress / Decompress VST File Using C#
In order to compress or decompress VST file, we’ll use
API which is a feature-rich, powerful and easy to use document compression and decompression API for C# platform. Open
package manager, search for Aspose.ZIP and install. You may also use the following command from the Package Manager Console.
PM> Install-Package Aspose.ZIP
Steps for VST Files Compression in C#
Developers can easily zip folders, single or multiple files programmatically with just few lines of code.
- Define folder path containing VST files.
- Create Object of Archive.
- Using the Archive object, load file with a full path using its CreateEntry method.
- Call the Save() method and pass the compressed file name (full path) as a parameter.
- Now you will get VST file as a zip file in a relevant folder without using any zip, rar or any other compatible program.
Our APIs are supported on all major platforms and Operating Systems. Before executing the code below, please make sure that you have the following prerequisites on your system.
- Microsoft Windows or a compatible OS with .NET Framework, .NET Core
- Development environment like Microsoft Visual Studio
- Aspose.ZIP for .NET DLL referenced in your project - Install from NuGet using the Download button above
Compress VST Files - C#
Online VST Compression Live Demos
Compress VST documents right now by visiting our Live Demos website . The live demo has the following benefits
VST What is VST File Format
Files with VST extension are vector image files created with Microsoft Visio and act as template for creating further files. These template files are in binary file format and contain the default layout and settings that are utilized for creation of new Visio drawings. When a VST file is opened in Microsoft Visio, it contains the existing settings to continue working with the document. In general, Visio files are used to create drawings that contain visual objects, flow charts, UML diagram, information flow, organizational charts, software diagrams, network layout, database models, objects mapping and other similar information. Files generated using Visio can also be exported to different file formats such as PNG, BMP, PDF and others.
Other Supported Compression / Decompression Formats
Using C#, One can also compress / decompress many other formats including.