How to Compress / Decompress VTX File Using C#
In order to compress or decompress VTX file, we’ll use
API which is a feature-rich, powerful and easy to use document compression and decompression API for C# platform. Open
package manager, search for Aspose.ZIP and install. You may also use the following command from the Package Manager Console.
PM> Install-Package Aspose.ZIP
Steps for VTX Files Compression in C#
Developers can easily zip folders, single or multiple files programmatically with just few lines of code.
- Define folder path containing VTX files.
- Create Object of Archive.
- Using the Archive object, load file with a full path using its CreateEntry method.
- Call the Save() method and pass the compressed file name (full path) as a parameter.
- Now you will get VTX file as a zip file in a relevant folder without using any zip, rar or any other compatible program.
Our APIs are supported on all major platforms and Operating Systems. Before executing the code below, please make sure that you have the following prerequisites on your system.
- Microsoft Windows or a compatible OS with .NET Framework, .NET Core
- Development environment like Microsoft Visual Studio
- Aspose.ZIP for .NET DLL referenced in your project - Install from NuGet using the Download button above
Compress VTX Files - C#
Online VTX Compression Live Demos
Compress VTX documents right now by visiting our Live Demos website . The live demo has the following benefits
VTX What is VTX File Format
A file with .vtx extension is a Microsoft Visio drawing template that is saved to disc in XML file format. The template is aimed to provide a file with basic settings that can be used to create multiple Visio files of the same settings. Another similar format is VST which is saved in binary format rather than XML. VTX files are supported with Visio 2010 and newer versions. Visio files are used to create drawings that contain visual objects, flow charts, UML diagram, information flow, organizational charts, software diagrams, network layout, database models, objects mapping and other similar information. Files generated using Visio can also be exported to different file formats such as PNG, BMP, PDF and others.
Other Supported Compression / Decompression Formats
Using C#, One can also compress / decompress many other formats including.