How to Compress / Decompress XSLFO File Using C#
In order to compress or decompress XSLFO file, we’ll use
API which is a feature-rich, powerful and easy to use document compression and decompression API for C# platform. Open
package manager, search for Aspose.ZIP and install. You may also use the following command from the Package Manager Console.
PM> Install-Package Aspose.ZIP
Steps for XSLFO Files Compression in C#
Developers can easily zip folders, single or multiple files programmatically with just few lines of code.
- Define folder path containing XSLFO files.
- Create Object of Archive.
- Using the Archive object, load file with a full path using its CreateEntry method.
- Call the Save() method and pass the compressed file name (full path) as a parameter.
- Now you will get XSLFO file as a zip file in a relevant folder without using any zip, rar or any other compatible program.
Our APIs are supported on all major platforms and Operating Systems. Before executing the code below, please make sure that you have the following prerequisites on your system.
- Microsoft Windows or a compatible OS with .NET Framework, .NET Core
- Development environment like Microsoft Visual Studio
- Aspose.ZIP for .NET DLL referenced in your project - Install from NuGet using the Download button above
Compress XSLFO Files - C#
Online XSLFO Compression Live Demos
Compress XSLFO documents right now by visiting our Live Demos website . The live demo has the following benefits
XSLFO What is XSLFO File Format
XSL-FO (XSL Formatting Objects) is a powerful stylesheet language for formatting XML documents. The semantics of the bounded form of paper and print are expressed by XSL-FO when the dimensions are fixed. In contrast to HTML, which represents the semantics of the unbounded form of a browser window with variable dimensions. The XML documents formatted by XSL-FO are mostly used to generate PDF files. XSL (Extensible Stylesheet Language) is a set of feature complete W3C technologies intended to design for the formatting and exchange of XML documents and XSL-FO is a part of this language. XSLT and XPath are also other parts of XSL.
Other Supported Compression / Decompression Formats
Using C#, One can also compress / decompress many other formats including.