Convert EPS to TXT via C#
EPS to TXT C# conversion. Programmers can use this example code to export EPS to TXT within any .NET Framework, .NET Core, .NET 5-7
Convert EPS to TXT in .NET
How to convert EPS to TXT? You can easily convert programmatically a document from EPS to TXT format with a modern document-processing .NET API. Use just a few lines of С# code to convert files with high quality. The Aspose.PDF library will allow any developer to efficiently solve the tasks of converting EPS to TXT using .NET.
For a more detailed description of the code snippet and other possible conversion formats, see the Documentation pages. Also, you can check the other conversions of formats, which are supported by our library.
In order to convert EPS to TXT, we’ll use Aspose.PDF for .NET API which is a feature-rich, powerful, and easy-to-use conversion API for .NET platform. Check the details of Installing the Library on the Documentation pages. To verify the benefits of the library, try using the conversion EPS to TXT code snippet. You may also use the following command from the Package Manager Console:
How to Convert EPS to TXT
.NET developers can easily load & convert EPS files to TXT in just a few lines of code.
- Initialize a new Document
- Create & set the instance of TextDevice class with Size & Resolution
- Call TextDevice.Process method with page index & output file path as parameters
- Save the output TXT file
Aspose.PDF for .NET is supported on all major operating systems. Just make sure that you have the following prerequisites.
- Microsoft® Windows™ or a compatible OS with .NET Framework, .NET Core, and PHP, VBScript, Delphi, C++ via COM Interop.
- Development environment like Microsoft Visual Studio.
- Aspose.PDF for .NET DLL referenced in your project.
Here is an example that demonstrates how to convert EPS to TXT in C#. You can follow these easy steps to convert your EPS file to TXT format. First, upload your EPS file and then simply save it as a TXT file. You can use fully qualified filenames for both EPS reading and TXT writing. The output TXT content and formatting will be identical to the original EPS document.
Example: Convert EPS to TXT via C#
.NET library to convert EPS to TXT
Aspose.PDF for C# API provides a wide range of features for working with PDF files. Some of the features include:
- Create PDF documents from scratch or from HTML, XML, or images.
- Edit existing PDF documents by adding or removing pages, text, images, and other content.
- Convert PDF documents to other formats such as HTML, XML, and images.
- Render PDF documents to images or XPS format.
- Print PDF documents directly from your application.
- Digitally sign PDF documents.
You can find more information on Aspose.PDF for C# API in this Aspose documentation