Convert MHT to DOC via C#
MHT to DOC C# conversion. Programmers can use this example code to export MHT to DOC within any .NET Framework, .NET Core, .NET 5-7
Convert MHT to DOC in .NET
How to convert MHT to DOC? You can easily convert programmatically a document from MHT to DOC format with a modern document-processing .NET API. Use just a few lines of С# code to convert files with high quality. The Aspose.PDF library will allow any developer to efficiently solve the tasks of converting MHT to DOC using .NET.
For a more detailed description of the code snippet and other possible conversion formats, see the Documentation pages. Also, you can check the other conversions of formats, which are supported by our library.
In order to convert MHT to DOC, we’ll use Aspose.PDF for .NET API which is a feature-rich, powerful, and easy-to-use conversion API for .NET platform. Check the details of Installing the Library on the Documentation pages. To verify the benefits of the library, try using the conversion MHT to DOC code snippet. You may also use the following command from the Package Manager Console:
How to Convert MHT to DOC
.NET developers can easily load & convert MHT files to DOC in just a few lines of code.
- Initialize a new Document
- Call the Document.Save method while passing the output file path & SaveFormat.Doc as parameters
- DOC file will be saved at the specified path
Aspose.PDF for .NET is supported on all major operating systems. Just make sure that you have the following prerequisites.
- Microsoft® Windows™ or a compatible OS with .NET Framework, .NET Core, and PHP, VBScript, Delphi, C++ via COM Interop.
- Development environment like Microsoft Visual Studio.
- Aspose.PDF for .NET DLL referenced in your project.
Here is an example that demonstrates how to convert MHT to DOC in C#. You can follow these easy steps to convert your MHT file to DOC format. First, upload your MHT file and then simply save it as a DOC file. You can use fully qualified filenames for both MHT reading and DOC writing. The output DOC content and formatting will be identical to the original MHT document.
Example: Convert MHT to DOC via C#
.NET library to convert MHT to DOC
Aspose.PDF for C# API provides a wide range of features for working with PDF files. Some of the features include:
- Create PDF documents from scratch or from HTML, XML, or images.
- Edit existing PDF documents by adding or removing pages, text, images, and other content.
- Convert PDF documents to other formats such as HTML, XML, and images.
- Render PDF documents to images or XPS format.
- Print PDF documents directly from your application.
- Digitally sign PDF documents.
You can find more information on Aspose.PDF for C# API in this Aspose documentation