Convert PS to XLS in .NET
How to convert PS to XLS? You can easily convert programmatically a document from PS to XLS format with a modern document-processing .NET API. Use just a few lines of С# code to convert files with high quality. The Aspose.PDF library will allow any developer to efficiently solve the tasks of converting PS to XLS using .NET.
For a more detailed description of the code snippet and other possible conversion formats, see the Documentation pages. Also, you can check the other conversions of formats, which are supported by our library.
In order to convert PS to XLS, we’ll use Aspose.PDF for .NET API which is a feature-rich, powerful, and easy-to-use conversion API for .NET platform. Check the details of Installing the Library on the Documentation pages. To verify the benefits of the library, try using the conversion PS to XLS code snippet. You may also use the following command from the Package Manager Console:
How to Convert PS to XLS
.NET developers can easily load & convert PS files to XLS in just a few lines of code.
- Initialize a new Document
- Call the Document.Save method while passing the output file path & SaveFormat.Xls as parameters
- Save the output XLS file
Here is an example that demonstrates how to convert PS to XLS in C#. You can follow these easy steps to convert your PS file to XLS format. First, upload your PS file and then simply save it as a XLS file. You can use fully qualified filenames for both PS reading and XLS writing. The output XLS content and formatting will be identical to the original PS document.
Example: Convert PS to XLS via C#
This sample code shows PS to XLS C# Conversion
File not added
Convert PS to XLS using .NET library
Aspose.PDF for C# API provides a wide range of features for working with PDF files. Some of the features include:
- Create PDF documents from scratch or from HTML, XML, or images.
- Edit existing PDF documents by adding or removing pages, text, images, and other content.
- Convert PDF documents to other formats such as HTML, XML, and images.
- Render PDF documents to images or XPS format.
- Print PDF documents directly from your application.
- Digitally sign PDF documents.
You can find more information on Aspose.PDF for C# API in this Aspose documentation