Convert PS to XPS in .NET
How to convert PS to XPS? You can easily convert programmatically a document from PS to XPS format with a modern document-processing .NET API. Use just a few lines of С# code to convert files with high quality. The Aspose.PDF library will allow any developer to efficiently solve the tasks of converting PS to XPS using .NET.
For a more detailed description of the code snippet and other possible conversion formats, see the Documentation pages. Also, you can check the other conversions of formats, which are supported by our library.
In order to convert PS to XPS, we’ll use Aspose.PDF for .NET API which is a feature-rich, powerful, and easy-to-use conversion API for .NET platform. Check the details of Installing the Library on the Documentation pages. To verify the benefits of the library, try using the conversion PS to XPS code snippet. You may also use the following command from the Package Manager Console:
How to Convert PS to XPS
.NET developers can easily load & convert PS files to XPS in just a few lines of code.
- Initialize a new Document
- Call the Document.Save method while passing the output file path & SaveFormat.Xps as parameters
- Save the output XPS file
Here is an example that demonstrates how to convert PS to XPS in C#. You can follow these easy steps to convert your PS file to XPS format. First, upload your PS file and then simply save it as a XPS file. You can use fully qualified filenames for both PS reading and XPS writing. The output XPS content and formatting will be identical to the original PS document.
Example: Convert PS to XPS via C#
This sample code shows PS to XPS C# Conversion
File not added
Convert PS to XPS using .NET library
Aspose.PDF for C# API provides a wide range of features for working with PDF files. Some of the features include:
- Create PDF documents from scratch or from HTML, XML, or images.
- Edit existing PDF documents by adding or removing pages, text, images, and other content.
- Convert PDF documents to other formats such as HTML, XML, and images.
- Render PDF documents to images or XPS format.
- Print PDF documents directly from your application.
- Digitally sign PDF documents.
You can find more information on Aspose.PDF for C# API in this Aspose documentation