Unlock DOT Files via C++
Remove protection from Word documents including DOT file using C++ Library.
How to Remove Protection of DOT File Using C++
In order to unlock DOT file, we’ll use
API which is a feature-rich, powerful and easy to use document protection API for C++ platform. You can download its latest version directly, just open
package manager, search for Aspose.Words.Cpp and install. You may also use the following command from the Package Manager Console.
PM> Install-Package Aspose.Words.Cpp
Unlock DOT via C++
referenced in your project to execute the following workflow.
- Load protected document in an instance of Document class
- Call Unprotect() function to remove protection
- Save the result back in DOT format with save() method
Aspose.Words for C++ supports on all major platforms and Operating Systems. Please make sure that you have the following prerequisites.
- Microsoft Windows or a compatible OS with C++ Runtime Environment for Windows 32 bit, Windows 64 bit and Linux 64 bit.
- Aspose.Words for C++ DLL referenced in your project.
// Load DOT document System::SharedPtr<Document> doc = System::MakeObject<Document>(u"inputFileName.dot"); // Unprotect the document doc->Unprotect(); // Save the document doc->Save(u"unprotected.dot");