Convert MHT to TEX via C#
Sample code for converting MHT to TEX on .NET Framework, .NET Core, .NET 5-7
Convert MHT to TEX in .NET
Convert programmatically MHT to TEX format with a modern .NET API. Use just a few lines of code to convert MHT to TEX. The Aspose.PDF library will allow any developer to easily solve the tasks of converting MHT to TEX using the .NET. For a more detailed description of the code snippet and other possible conversion formats, see the Documentation pages. Also, you can check the quality of converting file to file directly in your browser online in a second. With Aspose.PDF for .NET library you can convert MHT to TEX programmatically. PDF software from Aspose is ideal for individuals, small or large businesses. Since it is able to process a large amount of information, perform the conversion quickly and efficiently and protect your data. A peculiar feature from Aspose.PDF is an API for converting MHT to TEX. The trait of this approach is that you only need to open the NuGet package manager, search for ‘Aspose.PDF for .NET’, and install it without any special complex settings. Check the details of Installing the Library on the Documentation pages. To verify the benefits of the library, try using the conversion MHT to TEX code snippet. You may also use the following command from the Package Manager Console:
How to Convert MHT to TEX
.NET developers can easily load & convert MHT files to TEX in just a few lines of code.
- Initialize a new Document
- Call the Document.Save method while passing the output file path & SaveFormat.Tex as parameters
- TEX file will be saved at the specified path
Aspose.PDF for .NET is supported on all major operating systems. Just make sure that you have the following prerequisites.
- Microsoft® Windows™ or a compatible OS with .NET Framework, .NET Core, and PHP, VBScript, Delphi, C++ via COM Interop.
- Development environment like Microsoft Visual Studio.
- Aspose.PDF for .NET DLL referenced in your project.