Merge SVG to PDF via C#
Merge SVG documents into single formats PDF. Programmers can use this example code to combine SVG on .NET Framework, .NET Core, and PHP, VBScript, Delphi, C++ via COM Interop.
Merge SVG to PDF Using C#
How to merge SVG to PDF? With Aspose.PDF for .NET library you can easily merge SVG to PDF programmatically. PDF software from Aspose is ideal for individuals, and small or large businesses. Since it is able to process a large amount of information, perform the concatenation quickly and efficiently and protect your data. A peculiar feature from Aspose.PDF is an API for merging SVG to PDF.
The trait of this approach is that you only need to open the NuGet package manager, search for ‘Aspose.PDF for .NET’, and install it without any special complex settings. (Use the command from the Package Manager Console for installing). In order to convert SVG to PDF, we’ll use Aspose.PDF for .NET API which is a feature-rich, powerful, and easy-to-use conversion API for .NET platform. Check the details of Installing the Library on the Documentation pages. To verify the benefits of the library, try using the conversion SVG to PDF code snippet.
How to merge SVG to PDF via C#
.NET developers can easily load & merge SVG files to PDF in just a few lines of code.
- Initialize a new Document, and run a loop for merging files
- In loop: add a new page to PDF document
- In loop: add SVG file to new page
- After the loop save the result
Aspose.PDF for .NETis supported on all major operating systems. Just make sure that you have the following prerequisites.
- Microsoft® Windows™ or a compatible OS with .NET Framework, .NET Core, and PHP, VBScript, Delphi, C++ via COM Interop.
- Development environment like Microsoft Visual Studio.
- Aspose.PDF for .NET DLL referenced in your project.
Here is an example that demonstrates how to merge SVG to PDF in C#. Combine multiple documents into a single file with ease. If you are developing code in C#, this task can be simpler than it sounds. You can use fully qualified filenames for both SVG reading and PDF writing. Check out this C# example that show how to merge multiple documents of either the same or different file types into one file using C#.
Merge SVG files using .NET and save as PDF
.NET library to combine SVG to PDF
Aspose.PDF for C# API provides a wide range of features for working with PDF files. Some of the features include:
- Create PDF documents from scratch or from HTML, XML, or images.
- Edit existing PDF documents by adding or removing pages, text, images, and other content.
- Convert PDF documents to other formats such as HTML, XML, and images.
- Render PDF documents to images or XPS format.
- Print PDF documents directly from your application.
- Digitally sign PDF documents.
You can find more information on Aspose.PDF for C# API in this Aspose documentation